Thursday, December 05, 2013

Artwork : Pendekar ( The Malay Warrior )


Hello guys. It's been a while I'm not updating any new doodle artwork. So here there is. Actually, I got this inspiration after designing calendar card proposal for PSSGM.

I shall call this doodle as PENDEKAR! Yes. Pendekar stance for Malay warrior. It also refers to the warrior who have Silat ( Malay Martial Arts) knowledge and also you can called them as HERO MELAYU la... during Parameswara or Old Sultan2 time.

https://www.facebook.com/QJArtwork

pahlawan melayu, pahlawan silat, silat

I wish I can add his beard and moustache to make him more fierceful ( Im not sure whether this word have in dictionary. LOL ) .  SO THATS ALL! Chheriooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to like my page : Here!
And check out my first ever Adobe Illustrator Tutorial here ! : How To Make Retro Folded Typography in Just 3 Steps !

SHARE AND LIKE MY POST!

10 comments :

  1. it really nice bro!Honestly i like it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time datang sini hihi.. handsome warrior! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...he so cute bro..like a young malay warrior..hehehe

    Regards,
    Follower 1091

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. yup. young malay warrior :)
      thanks for following !

      Delete
  4. wow..cantik lukisan..menjadi je..nice art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. make one for me, do you? ;p kihkih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure. but u need to pay my design service la.. :P haha

      Delete

Feel free leave comment :) ..Tiada Paksaan..
Thanks for the visit :)