Thursday, October 10, 2013

Retro Folded Typography

Assalamualaikum and greetings my fellow readers and friends. So its October...and I think it is still early to say welcome to October and goodbye to September. May the new month give us a lot of 'rezeki' from Allah.

Without further ado, I would like to present my latest artwork.





Actually, This design is widely used by many designers and I feel that , I want to share in all about this. After some research in the internet, tutorial about retro folded typography in Illustrator can't be found. Only tutorial using Photoshop available in the internet.

Full Alphabets

I plan to make a new tutorial about retro folded typography using Illustrator. As usual, it takes time. Maybe I will finish the tutorial before November. :)

That's All Guys! . Don't forget to like my page 'QJ ARTS' for more artwork and an update ! 

   

SHARE AND LIKE MY POST!

8 comments :

Feel free leave comment :) ..Tiada Paksaan..
Thanks for the visit :)