Saturday, October 26, 2013

Realistic Pokemon Pokeball Concept By Jonathanjo

Happy weekend everyone. It's been a while. I wanna talk about my childhood story. Everyone has their own cartoon interest. For example.. Ultraman, power rangers erm.. Digimon and so on. For me, the best cartoon that I love the most is Pokémon. Why? It is because.. I learned so much friendship value in this cartoon. And I have to admit that I still watch Pokémon series.. haha

So back to the topic, I really 'shazamed' with the artwork that Jonathanjo produced. It was like, Pokémon really do exist in this world. These are some artwork that he did. :)








Interesting. Isn't ? He has done a really good job in manipulating poke-ball with Pokémon. I think he should continue this awesome concept. For more, artwork update and shop you can visit the links below :

Deviantart : http://jonathanjo.deviantart.com/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/jonathanjod
Store/Boutique : http://society6.com/jonathanjo

And don't forget to like my page too : https://www.facebook.com/QJArtwork  (^^,)
And check out my first ever Adobe Illustrator Tutorial here ! : How To Make Retro Folded Typography in Just 3 Steps !

So that's all from me. Cheerio!


SHARE AND LIKE MY POST!

16 comments :

  1. mah gawd lookin' awesome and real! as if it does really exists in this world. i wish i could have one of those pokeballs hehe! :DD

    p/s: done reading all of your entries, i really adore your artwork. keep up the work! and nice to meet you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canggih sangat permainan ni...

    Uncle kecik kecik dulu main dalam longkang je....

    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mana canggih sgt uncle.. skrg ni lagi canggih dgn ben 10 nye.. :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. what? daebak?

      oh.. korean language.. ptut la tmn tak bpe phm. haha

      Delete
  4. hehe den suko gak pokemon pokemon ni.. start main silver sampai emirates. yang baru baru tak sempat main dah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. den taktaw pulok ada pokemon emirates. haha :P

      Delete
  5. Pergh terbaik pic pokemon ni, amik wat wallpaper handset terus wee XD

    Jom Terjah : Bunuh Filem Melayu!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free leave comment :) ..Tiada Paksaan..
Thanks for the visit :)