Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Artwork : Header Design and Testimonial.

Assalamualaikum and greetings human, blogger and readers. It has been a long time I'm not updating new entries here. I know everybody is waiting for my new artwork ( : P ) but my life currently too busy right now. Too busy with assignments, too busy with project and too busy with presentation. So I dont have much time updating and designing new artwork. 

By the way, before the new semester started, I manage to design and edit new blog template for famous blogger Hans Hanis. He asks me to redesign back his blog and header. So this is the results. :)


So this is the detail on what programs or software that I used when designing this header and template
Estimated Time : 2-3 hours
Editing Level : 4.5/5
Software Used : Adobe Illustrator (Typography) , Adobe Photoshop (finalising, colouring) 
and here's a testimonial from him.
"Saya nih memang seorang yang sangat cerewet jadi sebenarnya saya agak risau juga kalau Mr.Qarr nih stress dengan permintaan atau apa-apa perubahan yang saya minta dia ubah dekat blog saya. Tetapi, alhamdulillah saya memang berpuas hati sangat-sangat dengaN servis daripada Mr Qarr nih! Sabar melayan kerenah saya yang kadang-kadang melampau! Rajin memberi idea yang banyak membantu dan hasilnya membantu blog saya kelihatan menarik dan memang terbaik! Terima kasih Mr.Qarr! Servis anda memang 5 bintang! :-)"
Alhamdulillah. Actually it is not easy to get such a good testimonial or respond like this. Maybe this is the first step after entering the new world of graphic designing. Wish me the best for my future and my studies too :D . DONT FORGET TO LIKE MY PAGE. InsyaAllah, I will start receiving new order for designing :)


SHARE AND LIKE MY POST!

6 comments :

Feel free leave comment :) ..Tiada Paksaan..
Thanks for the visit :)